23 Sep Gift Boxes with Homemade Oat Biscuits & Lavender Marshmallows
Pack the crackers, chocolate, and lavender marshmallows into nice little gift boxes!
Makes about 10 gift boxes
For the Oat Crackers (makes about 30 crackers)
11⁄2 cups oats
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cane sugar
1⁄2 cup butter
1⁄2 cup milk
For the gift boxes:
good quality chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and then add the milk.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough very thin on parchment paper.
- Prick with a fork.
- Cut into square crackers about 2”x2”.
- Bake in the center of the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let the crackers cool on the baking sheet.
- Break the crackers into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Food+styling by Elisabeth Johansson | Photography+styling by Susanna Blåvarg