18 Sep Savory Pita Chips with Cumin, Pepper, & Lime
So easy, you just cut them up, make a spice oil, brush it on and bake.
These pita chips would go PERFECTLY with my Lemon-Feta Dip, get the dip recipe HERE.
8 pita breads
1/2 cup olive oil
a few drops worshestershire sauce
juice from 1/2 lime
1 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon flaky salt
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F, 220C.
- Cut the pitas into small wedges and separate the layers.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and brush them onto the pitas, only on one side.
- Bake in oven for about 6-7 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Be careful as they burn really easy.
Photography by Paul “Sweet Paul” Lowe