17 Aug Roasted Spiced Mixed Nuts
Posted at 16:02h in Appetizers & Tapas
A great snack for hungry crowds.
3 cups mixed nuts
2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon salt
3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the mixed nuts on a roasting tray and pop in the oven for 10–15 minutes until toasted and very hot.
- While the nuts are cooking, mix the paprika, sugar, salt, and butter in a bowl.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and pour into the bowl.
- Toss together to coat with the spice mix—the butter should melt and the spices will stick to the nuts.
- Stir to coat evenly.
Photography by Toby Murphy