24 Sep Roasted Corn With Chili Marinade
Posted at 12:19h in Appetizers & Tapas
It’s corn time, people. Nothing tastes like fresh corn. It’s sweet, buttery and crunchy. When I grill corn I just pul back the husks and place it on the grill. I never pre boil them. I think it looses some of it’s sweetness when you do that. So go out and get some corns today……enjoy! Roasted corn with chili marinade
4 large whole corn husks
1 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice 1 teaspoon chili flakes, soaked in 2 tablespoons boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Pull back all the husks of the corn.
- Use a piece of husk to tie it together with.
- Run the corn with salt and pepper.
- Mix together olive oil, soy, lemonjuice and chili.
- Place the corn on the hot grill and brush with the marinade.
- Cook the corn as long as you want.
- I like my corn a bit hard, so I will only roast if for 5 minutes.
- For more well done, let it roast for 10 minutes.
- Turn often as the corn burns easy.
- Serve with extra marinade.
Photography by Colin Cooke