17 Aug Red Snapper, Coconut, & Mango Ceviche Hors D`Ouevres
Posted at 13:26h in Appetizers & Tapas
This Columbian starter is a wonderful mix of sweet and sour.
You will need:
1 small filet red snapper
3 limes, just the juice
salt and pepper, to taste
1⁄4 cup green mango
1⁄2 cup coconut milk
peanuts, roasted and salted
black sesame seeds
- Cut the fish into small cubes.
- Squeeze limes and place the fish in the lime. Make sure there’s enough lime juice to fully cover the red snapper.
- Add salt and pepper to marinate.
- Cut mango in very small cubes.
- Wait 20–25 minutes until the fish has completely changed its color.
- Throw out most of the lime juice and replace with coconut milk.
- Add mango and peanuts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds for a pop of color.
Styling by Matthew Robbins + Photography by Alexandra Grablewski