17 Sep Lemon and Garlic Roasted Artichokes
Posted at 22:44h in Appetizers & Tapas
A great simple recipe for celebrating artichoke season.
12-16 baby artichokes
1 sliced lemon
1 whole garlic
juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Start by removing some of the leafs of the artichoke. Once you see the tender yellow leafs, stop and cut of the stem.
- Cut off the top of the artichokes and cut them in half. (if you are not roasting them right away, place them in cold water with some lemon juice)
- Cut the garlic in half and place them in a roasting pan with artichokes and lemon slices.
- Pour over lemon juice and oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 380F for about 20-25 minutes, or until tender.