17 Aug Apple & Fennel Salad with Goat Cheese
Posted at 12:06h in Appetizers & Tapas
This is such a pretty salad. You can stack it on a plate (like I did) or mix it in a bowl. It makes a great appetizer for a spring dinner.
You will need:
2 green apples
1 red apple
1 small fennel bulb
1 cup fresh goat cheese
2 tablespoons chives, chopped
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 tablespoon olive oil
- Core the 3 apples and thinly slice.
- Thinly slice fennel and set the greens aside.
- Place apple and fennel slices on plates or bowls.
- Top the slices with goat cheese, chives, and fennel greens.
- Mix mustard and oil in a separate bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.